TMO Entertainment Proudly Presents, Tyrell Collection....
Doesn’t everyone want to be the next Top Model and the Next Top Designer? Well Tyrell Mason has accomplished that as a well respected established designer in his own right, Born in New Jersey and 1 of 4 siblings and Alumni of The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), in N.Y.C to graduate with high regards amongst his peers. Yet, without a moment wasted, Tyrell quickly journeyed across Italy and France to study first hand with designers that paved the way for many of today's fashion pioneers. When he returned to the United States, he won many fashion show competitions and caught the attention of various local media and editorial publications nationally.
To accompany his many fashion shows and honors, he has participated in several events just to name a few:
- Soul Style w/ Roy Campbell of “America’s Next Top Model” at the Grand Opera in Delaware
- Continental Airlines “Black History Month Fashion Show” in Newark, NJ.
- Apollo Theater “The Black Fashion Designers Association Inc. Fashion Show.”
- Ean Williams “ D.C. Fashion Week”
- “Tyrell Collections self-coordinated fashion shows in NY, NJ, PA, and MD
Tyrell has been published in several editorials and media coverage such as:
- Swerve Magazine (spring 2010 cover), and Hype Hair Magazine.
- Featured in “Yura Diche Boutique” Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Today’s Black Man/Black Woman Magazine and Zori Magazine in D.C.
- Participated in Reality T.V. “The Real Housewives of New York City” Brooklyn Fashion Week.
- Featured on the cover page of Pose Magazine in D.C.
- Garments Designed for Winners/Runner Ups female model contestants of the John Blassingame, “New Day Model of the Year Competition.”
- Unique Hair and Fashion Magazine; Sisters in Style Magazine.
- He interviewed for the Star-Ledger Fashion Section.
- Costume designed a few pieces in an independent movie “Dream Lover.”